Pages

Mar 2, 2008

Kena tagged lagi

Ann tagged me,again Apparently I have to; - link to your tagger and post these rules. - list (8) random facts about yourself and tag (8) people. Here we go.. Fact #1: I am a super jealous person. Only the best can stand me. Fact #2: I'm a final year student, taking bachelor degree in chemical engineering. And dad never happy with that. Fact #3: I aint single. And i love that..hehe Fact #4: I love cats and small dogs which look like cats. Oh ya,i'm scared of dogs.Big dogs. Fact #5: I am the 2nd jie jie in the family and the 5th grand daughter. Fact #6: I am a sport freak during primary and lower secondary school. But now..... Fact #7: My first speech was during the kindergarten so-called convocation. Ask me how i memorize the english speech. haha.. Fact #8: I dont know how to speak my native language fluently. Blame is on me or what? Despite of that, I have learn mandarin language for 2 years. End of kena tagged session.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...