Pages

Jan 17, 2008

Unclean system: Hives attacking!

I got hives few days after i recover from fever and associates. Hives/Urticaria is define by home-remedies as, "..... dermatological condition and is the most common form of allergy that many encounter with" It sounds common to many of you, wait until you see the real thing
hives1 hell no,this isnt me!
That was exactly i got on my legs ,arms, neck and thigh since yesterday. And it still attacking until this very moment. Cilaka oo.. I thought it must be cause by the crab meat ball that i've eaten few hours before,but it cant be la. I have no allergy to seafood all this while, so how come la pulak kan? It attacks me in any condition, be it in cold condition,warm, ada juga nih. hisssshhh.. Then i went to met the doc,and she didnt specifically mention about the cause. But she suspect there must be 'cacings' habitat in my digestion system. And the worst, i havent 'da bian' for few days! Adoiii.. I'm on meds right now,hopefully those cacings-fella will out from my system. update: I'm in good condition now,no worries :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...