May 30, 2008
|The Keys to Your Heart|
In love, you feel the most alive when your lover is creative and never lets you feel bored.
You'd like to your lover to think you are loyal and faithful... that you'll never change.
You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.
Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with.
Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment.
You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred.
In this moment, you think of love as something you thirst for. You'll do anything for love, but you won't fall for it easily.
May 28, 2008
Just dump the chicken and that reddish bean inside the pot. No cooking oil involve. The oil you see here is actually generated by the chicky skin. The rice wine is added at final stage. You do not want the alcohol gets evaporated in advance, right?
May 26, 2008
May 23, 2008
May 22, 2008
|The True You|
With respect to money, you spend carefully and save your pennies.
You think good luck doesn't exist - reality is built on practicalities.
The hidden side of your personality tends to be satisfied to care for things with a minimal amount of effort.
You are the type of person who assumes that the world revolves around yourself.
When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you don't have any particular type in mind, but you are inclined to look for someone who will say yes when you ask him / her out.
...uniform worn by girls at government schools, encourages rape and pre-marital sex.
...with the association saying that some used the white blouse to lure menbefore saying ' I dont agree', you might want to think it over again. Girls, we know it better right?
May 18, 2008
May 14, 2008
May 13, 2008
May 9, 2008
WOMEN’S ENGLISH 1. Yes = No 2. No = Yes 3. Maybe = No 4. We need = I want 5. I am sorry = you’ll be sorry 6. We need to talk = you’re in trouble 7. Sure, go ahead = you better not 8. Do what you want = you will pay for this later 9. I am not upset = of course I am upset, you moron! 10. You’re very attentive tonight = is sex all you ever think about?
MEN’S ENGLISH 1. I am hungry = I am hungry 2. I am sleepy = I am sleepy 3. I am tired = I am tired 4. Nice dress = Nice cleavage! 5. I love you = let’s have sex now 6. I am bored = Do you want to have sex? 7. May I have this dance? = I’d like to have sex with you 8. Can I call you sometime? = I’d like to have sex with you 9. Do you want to go to a movie? = I’d like to have sex with you 10. Can I take you out to dinner? = I’d like to have sex with you 11. Those shoes don’t go with that outfit = I’m gaySome of these are so true. xD
May 8, 2008
- I've been viva-ed, and everything turns well. And even better, supervisor do not ask me to make further correction for the thesis. Hohoho
- Am available for job market now. *grin*. FYI, since February this year till now, i've been interviewed 3 times. All interviews went well, but you see, the problem with job ad in newspaper is that, the job posted is not exactly the same with what the company is offering. There's 1 interview, i positively think i am applying for the post of Environmental Eng. but after being interviewed, the job is to do corrosion analysis for the pipeline. *sigh*. Only 1 interview i attended that can be called as what-u-read-is-what-u-get. Still waiting for the result though. Hmm
- Someone is feeling overjoy this week ;). And am happy for him.
- Have you ever seen sane people wearing nothing but towel, strolling in KK? I have, and my first reaction is to laugh. haha.
- Ironman is superb-ly awesome. Speed Racer, ok ok la. Narnia's sequel is coming out on15th. Oh yeah!