Pages

Feb 23, 2009

Guess the songs' title yo: Answers~~

Here's the answer for guess the song game. 1. I dont know what i'd do baby if i lost you- Los Lonely Boys: More than love 2. A girl went back to Napoli because she missed the scenery- Rosemary Clooney: Mambo Italiano 3. I used to rule the world seas would rise when i gave the word- Coldplay: Viva La Vida 4. I lose control because of you babe- Scorpion: You and I 5. I would have given you all of my heart but that someone has torn it apart- Sheryl Crow: First cut is the deepest 6. There is freedom within there is freedom without- Dont dream it's over 7. My heart says we got something real can i trust the way i feel- Coco Lee: Before i fall in love 8. I bless the day i found you i want to stay around you- The Everly Brothers :Let it be me 9. Why does the sun go on shining why does the sea rush to shore- Skeeter Davis :End of world 10. Take me as i am put you hand in mine now and forever- Chicago: Will you still love me 11. Dont you worry i dont mean to make you sad- 911: The day we find love 12. When I was young I never needed anyone- Air Supply/Celine Dion: All by myself 13. Another day has gone i'm still all alone- Mikael Jackson..LOL: You're not alone 14. Some dreams live on in time forever- Gloria Estefan: Reach 15. I'm sitting here in a boring room it's just another rainy sunday afternoon- Fools Garden: Lemon Tree 16. Threw some chords together the combination D E F- Natasha Bedingfield: These words 17. When you have no one to guide you and no one to walk beside you- Hanson: I will come to you 18. You're a song written by the hands of God- Shakira: Underneath your clothes 19. If i fall along the way picked me up and dust me off- Macthbox 20: Bent 20. It's all because of you i'm feeling sad and blue- 4pm: Sukiyaki 21. I was so high i could not recognize the fire burning in her eyes- Maroon 5: This love 22. I lie awake at night see things in black and white- M2M: pretty boy 23. Mencintaimu seumur hidupku selamanya- Kris Dayanti: Mencintaimu 24. Time i've been passing time watching trains go by all of my life- Stephen Bishop: It might be you 25. We'll do it all anything on our own- Snow Patrol: Chasing cars 26. I wanna be with you gotta be with you need to be with you- Mary J. Blige: Be without you 27. You know i cant smile without you cant smile without you- Barry Manilow: I cant smile without you 28. Seindah tiada lagi kau ku ingatkan sayang kau hilang- Carefree/Innuendo: Belaian Jiwa 29. Nobody gets too much heaven no more- BeeGees: Too much heaven 30. There was nothing to say the day she left- Indecent Obsession :Fixing a broken heart 31. Let's start this over it's not like we're dead- Avril Lavigne: Happy Ending 32. I was standing all alone against the world outside- Eagle: Love will keep us alive 33. Demi cintaku padamu kemana pun kau kan ku bawa- Search: fantasia bulan madu 34. I know they say if you love somebody you should set them free- Ronan Keating: Long Goodbye 35. They ask me how i knew my true love was true- The Platters: Smoke gets in your eyes 34. Dont go changing to try to please me- Billy Joel: Just the way you are 35. I kinda thought that i'd be better off by myself- Joss Stone: Spoil 36. Count backwards 54321 before you get to heated and turned on- Kylie Minogue: Red blooded woman 37. What kind of girl you like i know my looks can be deceiving- Mya: My love is like woah 38. I'm telling you to loosen up my buttons babe- PCD: Buttons 39. All my life i've been searching for somethin' somethin' never comes- Foo Fighters: All my life 40. I guess it's time for me to give up- Take That: back for good 41. At last my love has come along- Celine Dion: At last 42. Do you really want me am i really special- Robyn: Do you really want me 43. Welcome to the planet welcome to existence- Switchfoot: Dare you to move 44.This is a call to a colourblind this is an IOU- John Mayer: Bigger than my body 45. We got the afternoon you got this room for two- John Mayer: Your body is a wonderland 46. If you miss the train i'm on you will know that i am gone- 500miles 47. So you sailed away into a grey sky morning- Vertical Horizon: Best i ever had 48. When the night has come and the land is dark- Stand by me 49. To really love a woman to understand her- Bryan Adam: Have you ever really loved a woman? 50. I'm a big big girl in a big big world- Emilia: Big big world Here's the stats: Greg: Attempts- 19, Correct answers- 16 Claire : Attempts- 25, Correct answers- 20 Daniel: Attempts- 29, Correct answers- 29 Markie: Attempts- 17, Correct answers- 17 Belle: Attempts- 12, Correct answers- 9 Songs that are left unguess 1. I dont know what i'd do baby if i lost you- Los Lonely Boys: More than love 2. A girl went back to Napoli because she missed the scenery- Rosemary Clooney: Mambo Italiano 3. I used to rule the world seas would rise when i gave the word- Coldplay: Viva La Vida 25. We'll do it all anything on our own- Snow Patrol: Chasing cars 26. I wanna be with you gotta be with you need to be with you- Mary J. Blige: Be without you 36. Count backwards 54321 before you get to heated and turned on- Kylie Minogue: Red blooded woman 37. What kind of girl you like i know my looks can be deceiving- Mya: My love is like woah 39. All my life i've been searching for somethin' somethin' never comes- Foo Fighters: All my life 41. At last my love has come along- Celine Dion: At last 42. Do you really want me am i really special- Robyn: Do you really want me 44.This is a call to a colourblind this is an IOU- John Mayer: Bigger than my body 47. So you sailed away into a grey sky morning- Vertical Horizon: Best i ever had

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Ahem* I like to thank God for giving me the ears and addiction to music..... :-P

I can't believe I missed number 25!!!! Arrgghh!

Wel^Beiolman said...

wah..ni pula tu lagu semua tu..punya terer ko mell.huhu....

Mell_f said...

Gallivanter: Amen. hehe..

Wel: Si claire bilang ada jg lagu ko tau tu,tp ko malu2 mau teka. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...