Pages

Apr 6, 2010

Imagine

Stuck on this song even after few weeks watching that particular episode. I found one beautiful line that makes me wonder hard,

Imagine no possession, i wonder if you can.

In other words,can you disengage your attachment on certain physical things or perhaps, human? Having said that, i want to share one excerpt from Eckhart's brilliant book, A New Earth.

'Having'- the concept of ownership- is a fiction created by the ego to give itself solidity and permanency and make itself stand out, make itself special.

Just give it a thought my dear friends and yes, enjoy the song.

3 comments:

Lizeewong said...

Yup...They say that we can never truly own someone, despite being married, engaged etc. I hate thinking bout it cos I get carried away thinking bout the future, old-age etc. Hehe...

Sorry if I'm out of context! :)

Mell_f said...

Lize: True,i never like the idea of owning somebody esp. the partners.

dreamChaser said...

i luve this song too.. originally by J. Lennon kn..

hmm.. i wonder if anyone really can.
i dont think i can..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...