Pages

Apr 23, 2009

If i cant have you

I went gaga over this man last night. A D A M L A M B E R T Lambert's rendition of if i cant have you is a first-rate, as if that song is only yet exist. Youtube here [song only] "Don’t know why I’m surviving every lonely day When there’s got to be no chance for me My life would end and it doesn’t matter how I cry My tears of love are a waste of time If I turn away am I strong enough to see it through Go crazy is what I will do

If I can’t have you, I don’t want nobody baby If I can’t have you , I can’t have you I don’t want nobody baby, if I can’t have you "

Let's hope Lambert wont end up getting the same fate as Doolitle.

3 comments:

Gallivanter said...

I will have the mp3 ready for download this weekend. Check out my music blog. ;-) Adam to WIN!

Claire said...

Yeay! Dan cepat p upload..hehe

Mell_f said...

*ikut ikut si claire*

Thanks Dan!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...