Pages

Jan 29, 2012

Easy sunday

sets of fujifilm instax mini 7s and my pwink hobo bag. the glue is there for size reference.

Just so you know, the pink bubblegum hobo bag is purchased from Sheila. I used that often to the office, regardless of whatever color of clothes i wear. Functionality my friend, is the key :D

So, i've finished a box film which consists of 10 sheets of polariod films. Biasa lah,kesakaian yang maksimum katakan.

among the selected

That is one easy way to personalized a home yes? Looking forward to fill up the black spaces with memories. My rose blooms for the 2nd time in 2012 punya gambar ada, our first kitchen rack for temporary storage pun ada, gambar kucing oren yg suka  limpas2 rumah kami lagi belum ada (??)

Hope y'all enjoy your weekend! Happy resting :D

6 comments:

Avocado said...

Hi Mell, mahu tanya ba..sorry saya pun sakai juga..tu gambar bah..image dia tidak pandai hilang kah?ada org ckp tu image polaroid tu x tahan lama konon i mean tu film dia lpas kena process...

Mell_f said...

hi Cherrie..so far none of my photos' images hilang ka or discolored ka. semua ok. my dad got a polariod pic of my aunty yg dari tahun 70an lagi,still clear and preserved.

Avocado said...

yakan baru saya perasan entah napa x update....

Writing From Far said...

Mell_F wah lama sdh ko x update. bah new URL saya kio...

-Cher-

Okayarms said...

Wa wa polaroid! Jealous o sia. I always wanted one.

How much did you get that for?

btw, happy Wednesday, Mell! ;D

Lee said...

Hi Mell, love your Fujifilm camera......
And yes, films especially those in BW last decades.
I only recently switched to a Nikon pocket digital camera.
But still use my 40 year old Yashica SLR Electro 35 film camera as well a 15 year old Nikon SLR film camera for my hobby of portrait taking pics.
They have better pixels.

And what I do, like you, is putting about 50 pics in a glass framed collage hanging in our home. As a decor....
Glad you love photography.
Have fun and keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...