Pages

Jul 10, 2008

This is for those who still lives in denial..

You're Not Exactly Psycho...
But it's pretty obvious that a small part of you isn't over your ex yet. It's time to give yourself some space from him - being friends is not going to work right now. So stay away from your ex for now... before he turns you into a psycho!
The result DO NOT reflect author's motion against her ex. Si bedebah itiew suda lenyap dari sejarah hidup ku.. wah..haha Few days ago i was chatting with my girlfriend when she suddenly inquiring about my ex. GF: Ex-bf ko si *** bah kan? Me: Ya,why? GF: Actually dia couple dgn kawan sy bah skg. Me: Oh,ya ka? I was like *ada juga org mau si bedebah yg curang tu*. Then GF non stop asking me this and that, while i, enjoying every moments answering her. It's like a theraphy session for me bah,so i think there's no reason to run away from the questions. In fact, all my feeling towards him is DEAD already thus aint no way it'll become zombeh.. This post is not meant to make any souls unease, but this is to make ppl realise on how we should dare to encounter face to face with the past. The hurtful past it is. *yg happy past buat apa* .I'm aware of some ppl who choose to let time mend the broken heart, and solely rely on time. Time is only the catalyst bah, only u can help u. I'm enjoying my new found love *padahal suda 2 tahun la dey* I believe hardship will come with a reward at the end. If only u read this si be-the-bah, terima kasih kerana mencurangi saya *melayu pekat kaw kaw ni* , because life is great eversince!

2 comments:

Tal said...

Mell! is your bedebah the person i think it is?? hehe....sj tanya bah...bcos sy pun nda tau crita kan...:)

Mell_f said...

Ya tal,dia la tu. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...