Pages

Jul 6, 2008

My deadly sins meter and sumo

Greed:High
Gluttony:Medium
Wrath:Medium
Sloth:Medium
Envy:Low
Lust:High
Pride:High
The Seven Deadly Sins Quiz on 4degreez.com I think all should be high only exception for wrath, should be the highest. Being a sucker in anger management dpt, mi familia and bf will surely agree 200% on that. Am in sumo diet now. Iya, that SUMO bah geng (sumo as in fat wrestlers wearing thong punya sport). Aiming to gain few kilos this month because my body system works differently than any sapiens. While ppl staying at home tido makan and gain extra weight, me in the the weirdest reverse way becoming size 0. Not proud of that.

2 comments:

carolchs said...

if u succeed in ur sumo diet, let me know..im in need for some extra fats too. been trying to gain kilos for 5 years now and no..weight gain milk doesnt helps. at least for me it doesnt.

ReNo said...

adei, help me..I'm on diet ni...jan la kamurang tambah berat badan..ngam sudah mangkali tu skg..ow, btw kadang2 sy pun heran jg, ada org mo naik badan, ada plak yg mo kasi turun o kan? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...