Pages

Jul 25, 2008

Urangranau tag me

**************Start copy*************** InstructionsTitle: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why? Tag Mode: 5 bloggers 1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below. 2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc. The Age that they Wish to Go Back to: Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life. Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid’s life. L’abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28. Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17. Jean Chia wish to go back to 14 years old. eastcoastlife wishes to go back to age 24 when she’s in demand. Emila wish to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments again Rizal wish to go back to the age of 7 - 7 super wonders of my world. Mangosteenskin wish to back to age 7 to chase back Macik Piut’s geese and dogs! Mariuca wish to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows. LadyJava wish to go back to age 23 to say goodbye to her father and tell him, ” I love you” Shirley a.k.a Beautiza wish to go back to age i was 21 years old just to hold my sweet memories and undo mistakes i have made back then. Ornest wish to go back to age 13 to develope my football skill urangranau wish to go back to age 1, I wan't to start all over again with my life and undo all the mistakes I've made.. mell wish to go back to age 15, and continue being a sporty girl till now. I wish i never stop gettin' involve in sport. **************End copy*************** I want to tag Nielledarren only. hehe..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...