Pages

Aug 16, 2008

Smilies is on!

I've been wanting smilies to be added in blogger since ages! Smilies put more ummpph-ness and emotions in the post. If i'm happy, i simply can represent the emotion by these sengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigisengihnampakgigi If i want to say no in non verbal way, i'll show this takboletakboletakboletakbole If putus cinta, i'll show this putuscinte putuscinte putuscinte And loooootttss more.. Few adjustment is made, and i've succesfully added smilies in my blogger and can be use instantly!!
The output of the code adjustment. Nah, best kan? sengihnampakgigi
Hard for me to explain the process in detail, because i'm no-expert in html coding. But yeah, with the existence of the smilies, from now onwards blogging is so much fun. senyum

6 comments:

Ann Rachel said...

UIKS!!
I WANT THE CODE !! :D

Mas Light said...

Mell!!! I wanna put smilies too!!! T_T

Tal said...

Mel! me want me want! hehe...

Choonie, the Guru said...

I want the code too. Never know that I can do that in blogger. Got to hunt for the code now. hahaha.. I am so kiasu.

lizz said...

just install "Greasemonkey" adds on...nanti automatik kat posting bod ade smiley...tp,kalo edit kat html aku xtau..hehehe..

Genova said...

hey that looks really cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...