~Never fail to make me happeh~ The ten commandments for
I'm not being an emo, i'm just being a human. Are you? PS: my cat isn't dead yet ok? Please clear that from you thoughts.
- My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me. It's crucial for my well being.
- Dont be angry with me for long and dont lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment but i have only you.
- Talk to me. Even if i dont understand your words, i do understand your voice when speaking to me.
- Be aware that however you treat me, i will never forget it.
- Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that i could hurt you and yet i choose not to bite you.
- Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might me bothering me. Perhaps i'm not getting the right food, i might have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
- Please take care of me when i grow old. You too, will grow old.
- On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me. Please. Never say you cant bear to watch. Dont make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there because i love you so. ALWAYS!
Written by Stan Rawlinson,1998